There are presently no open calls for submissions.
ANGLES is a magazine that publishes brief prose and poetry that reveals distinct and important perspectives on ourselves and our world. We seek fresh, urgent writing that cares about language and pays close attention to it, that uses form and structure purposefully, and that isn’t afraid to take risks. We value traditions but are keen on challenging them. As a publication edited by undergraduates, we value and prioritize college-aged voices with distinct perspectives, and take pride in being among a writer's first publications.
Guidelines for Submission:
- Do not include your name ANYWHERE within your work or the file you submit. If you do, it will break our hearts, but we will reject it immediately.
- Only one submission allowed per submission period.
- Simultaneous submissions are fine, but please let us know immediately if the work you submit to us is accepted elsewhere.
- Fiction and creative nonfiction submissions must be 3000 words or less.
- For poetry, please submit 3-5 poems in a single document.